There are some foods that may be cooled “miracle foods” when it comes down to weight loss goals. Many of them are very undervalued because they are so common. Still, they are very valorous in terms of detoxing power and metabolism booster qualities.
Click here for a list of foods that help lower cholesterol quickly.
List Of Fat Burning Miracle Foods
- Garlic. Contain Vitamins A,B1,B2,B6,B12,C,D. And lots of minerals, enzymes and amino acids. (41 Kcal / 100 grams). Helps to reactivate metabolism while keeping the cholesterol to rock low levels. If you’re looking for a good cholesterol lowering supplement you may want to check out CholesLo.
- Onion. Rich of Vitamins A,C,E, and of B group of vitamins. Also Potassium, Calcium, Sodium; help diuretic activity and a great cellulite fighter. Helps to keep blood sugars stables.
- Bananas are all sugars with little fats. Makes a great appetite suppressant. Contains Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamins: A,C, Tannin and Serotonin. (66 Kcal/100 grams.)
- Strawberry. Vitamin C rich, Minerals and low in Sugars . (27 Kcal/ 100 grams).
- Kiwi. Calcium rich and Potassium,Iron, Zinc too. Incredible source of Vitamin C, lots of fibers,helps to stimulate diuretic functions.
- Lemons. For the same fruit family they are the lowest in sugar content(only 2,3%), but so rich in Vitamins and only 11 Kcal/100 grams. Good for blood circulation and also fights cellulitis.
- Med grass. Much less used in today’s diet, but helps a lot with weight loss. Curbs fats intake.
- Corn Flakes. Cereals, Legumes mixed though. Helps a lot Your metabolism and only 14 Kcal/100 grams.
- Salad. Very poor in calories but rich of fibers (only 14 Kcal/100 grams); diuretic functions and good appetite suppressant, thanks to big volume / low Kcal ratio. Lot of minerals too.
- Apples. Vitamin C and E, Potassium, Magnesium, rich inn Tannin, great high cholesterol fighter.
- Nuts. Very healthy food. Rich in Fats, Proteins, Sugars and Vitamins. Fat burning qualities thanks to good Calcium+Magnesium contents.
- Wheat. Very rich in Proteins, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Amino acids and Magnesium. Also good content of Vitamins B. Only 319 Kcal/100 grams. Helps diuretic functions and fights emotional eating.
- Chicken. White meat, are usually low in fat content, limits intake of fats, sodium and cholesterol.
- Rucola Salad. Only 16 Kcal/100 grams. Super metabolism booster due to great content of Vitamin A and C .
- Soy. Known to be rich in Proteins and Folic Acid. Helps re balancing metabolism and fights weight gaining.
- Tea. Contains fat burning caffeine, minerals and B group Vitamins. Stimulate Metabolism and has a 0 Calories intake.
- Eggs. Known as hyperproteic food. Contain many of Minerals and Enzymes, helps grow lean mass which is crucial to increase body’ fat burning.
- Red Wine. Contains antioxidants (riboflavin) substances that fight aging and help protect the heart.
- Pumpkin. Rich in B,C,E Vitamins, minerals. Helps diuretic functions. Only 18 Kcal/100 grams.